2016年7月5日火曜日

My recent articles


I am sorry I have closed my comment column for a long time. It is rather a hard work for me to contact with real patients even at present because it recalls my old days when I saw patients with TSA day after day though my physical and mental status was the worst. As I experienced flashbacks, I am now closing the comment column.
However, I can investigate TSA or atopic dermatitis with the help of my friendly doctors. Or I can write some articles by remembering my own old experiences. Those works seem not to damage my health maybe because they are generalized ones. The followings are such works. I believe they are of some help for patients who are confused and lonely now.

"A prospective study of atopic dermatitis managed without topical corticosteroids for a 6-month period. " Click the following URL and you can read the whole content free of charge
https://www.dovepress.com/articles.php?article_id=27740
I believe it is an epoch-making study in which we followed 300 patients with atopic dermatitis without use of topical steroids.
You can watch an abstract movie also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmDK3dfxNu4

And here is a movie titled “Concise guidelines for the management of atopic dermatitis”. This is a summarized movie about how guidelines for atopic dermatitis should be from the viewpoint of prevention and overcoming TSA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpLosjKbsAI

The following one is about the mechanism of TSA. As the sample size of the study is very small, I admit it is still a hypothesis. But it is consistent with various phenomena about TSA and therefore I believe it contains some truth.
“Histological and Immunohistological Findings Using Anti-Cortisol Antibody in Atopic Dermatitis with Topical Steroid Addiction”
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4799038/
(2016/07/05 )

Sorry, the comment column is not available now. But the author believes readers can find some hints to overcome their own situations by the previous comments.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Comments will appear after approval. Please wait for a while.